Business Visit to Brussels
January 16, 2020 - January 18, 2020
From the carpet of nearly one million flowers in its Grand Place, to its uniquely identifiable architecture, Brussels may be one of the most scenic destinations in Europe. The capital of Belgium and home to the European Union Headquarters, it is a short two-hour journey by Eurostar from London St Pancras to the city centre, where our hotel is located close to the Grand-Place with shops, cafes and restaurants nearby. Our visit will include the following:
- Return by Eurostar from London to Brussels
- Two nights B & B in 4-star centrally located hotel
- Briefing at the Belgian Chamber of Commerce
- Reception at Brussels Town Hall
- Guided tour of the centre of Brussels
- Art gallery visit and reception at the G3 Gallery
- Visit to Chocopolis
- Visit to Belgian Brewers Museum
- Celebration Dinner at a traditional Belgian restaurant (Meal cost not included)
As always, our visit will enable you to learn more about the city, enjoy its culture and explore potential business opportunities.
This trip will cost £250 per person in double or twin room, supplement an additional £112 for a single room.
To book, or if you have any questions, please contact Gerry MacDonagh at 07958 58447 or at the email below.