Trade Visit to Sofia
October 20 at 12:00 am - October 24 at 12:00 am
Sofia, the capital city of Bulgaria, has a history dating back to the 5th century BC and is a cultural melting pot with Greek, Slavic, Ottoman and Persian influences. It is home to many of Bulgaria’s finest museums, galleries, restaurants and clubs and has become an increasingly popular place to visit in recent years. It is an inexpensive city and it is possible to eat and drink well there for very little money.
As always, our visit will enable you to learn more about the country, enjoy its culture and explore potential business opportunities. During the 4 days we will spend there, you can choose on an individual basis the daily emphasis you wish to place on business, culture, touring or simply relaxing and enjoying excellent local food.
£326 per person in double or twin room. Supplement £135 in single room. (See note 2 below)
- Direct return flights between London and Sofia.
- 4 nights stay with breakfast in 4-star city centre hotel
- All business briefings, business to business meetings & business appointments
Please Note: Prices are based on flights & hotel rooms available. Prices rise and rooms get booked up, so early booking is essential.
- These prices quoted here are based on flight prices applying some two weeks ago and these will have risen. We will be pleased to quote for prices that currently apply
- We are discussing a programme of visits and tours. These will be optional and people can choose on an individual basis whether or not to join a particular tour
The Chamber takes no responsibility for insurance. This is something you should arrange yourself.
TO BOOK PLEASE CONTACT:
Gerry MacDonagh: Tel 07958 58447; Email email@example.com