- This event has passed.
Webinar: Building Resilience and Wellbeing
October 6, 2020 at 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
LSCC Virtual Meeting Powered by Zoom
BUILDING RESILIENCE AND WELLBEING
Disability, perspective and you!
In these unprecedented times it’s more important than ever that you and your employees build resilience and wellbeing. It is good both for you and for them and it’s good for business. In this engaging workshop you will learn how disabled colleagues in work and in the community deal with their disability in an ever-changing landscape.
This workshop will move you with an impressive insight into the world of disability, disabled access, and self-management. You will feel humbled and inspired:
- A unique perspective on stress, wellbeing and resilience.
- 3 types of stress and how colleagues with a disability navigate these.
- Impact of chronic stress on the mind and body and performance – on you and your employees’ nervous system, emotional, behavioural, mental and physical health.
- What makes this so important, now more than ever?
- Measuring Chronic Stress, Resilience and Wellbeing.
- How to implement simple whole life strategies to sustain resilience and wellbeing.
- Innovative insight, tools and hacks to help you and your employees optimise resilience and wellbeing lifestyles.
- A simple way to make daily brain edits to shift the default way the mind processes stress.
- How mobile technology can help employees track, evaluate and improve resilience and wellbeing.
Our presenter, Jan Carpenter, is a coach, trainer, social worker and healing professional committed to improving resilience and wellbeing in leaders, employees and people with disabilities. He is, of course, an LSCC member.
Jan has over a decade’s expertise in helping individuals address lifestyle issues and take practical steps to change their behaviour and relationship blockages. He is a certified coach, NLP practitioner and certified Havening Techniques practitioner and trainer. He integrates NeuroSelfCare mobile app and DISC psychometric profiling technology into his offering, all with a view to bringing a unique, smart and cost effective approach to building resilience and wellbeing.
THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THIS EVENT, WHICH IS SPONSORED BY THE NATIONAL LOTTERY COMMUNITY FUND